Call to artists for “Red” February 6 , 2015 A new show presented by the Russian River Art Gallery 16357 Main Street, Guerneville, CA 95446 707-869-9099 Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Gallery hours: Monday through Sunday 11:00am to 5:00pm. Closed on Tuesdays.
SHOW CASE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES : This show is open to all northern California artists for your interpretation of the “Red” theme.
• A resume, artist statement, or short bio must accompany your application
• Applications submissions are accepted from January 5th through January 26th when they will be juried, You can email pictures along with dimensions to email@example.com
• open to all painting, drawing, ceramic, photography, mixed media and sculpture. Must be finished and ready to hang or display and at the gallery no later than January 29.
• All work must be for sale and priced appropriately.
• Entry is by original work: must be labeled with first and last name, title, medium and price
• SHOWCASE GUIDELINES:
1. Entry fee $10.00 per piece. Artists receive 60% of selling price on work sold; 40% commission to the Russian River Art Gallery
2. Maximum space for art works 3’x4’ per artist (may be somewhat negotiable if you primarily work large)
3. Work that is wet or unfinished, too fragile, poorly packaged, damaged or is unsafe to exhibit will not be accepted
4. Wall hung work must be securely wired for hanging. No clips
5. Work displayed must be the same medium and type as work submitted for jurying
6. All reasonable care will be taken with submitted work, but insurance is the artist’s responsibility
7. RRAG hosts an opening reception for the artists on February 6,2015 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm; artists are encouraged to invite their mailing list to the reception
8. Show dates are February 6, until pickup date of March 7, 2015